Commercial and elite residential property brokerage is one of the key areas of expertise at Pickard. A professional team of brokers with an extensive and relevant database, combined with constant monitoring of supply and demand allows us to carry out transactions securely, in the shortest possible time, and with maximum benefit to the customer.
Property segments we work with:
Hospitality and recreational
Representation: landlord and tenant
Pickard can represent the interests of a landlord or a tenant. Professionals at Pickard analyse each tenant’s or landlord’s business objectives and match them with the optimum real estate solution. Our client will know not only what is possible but also what might become possible in the future. This approach is based on international real estate practice, deep local roots in our market and includes analysis of all possible lease or purchase scenarios and lease/purchase negotiations to achieve the best terms and conditions on behalf of our client
Sale/purchase/lease: main stages
- selection of variants for sale/purchase/rent taking into account individual requirements
- marketing campaign, formation of “long” and “short” lists of proposals
- organization of viewings, negotiations
- development of an investment memorandum, search of potential buyers
- estimation of market value of a property, price negotiation with the owner
- search and selection of tenants according to the concept chosen/property specialization
- analysis of rental rates considering the market situation
- renegotiation of rental conditions
- joint preparation with the client of the lease agreement
- recommendations concerning timely elimination of contentious issues of the intended transaction
- informational and legal support of a transaction
- advice on the use of various financial instruments for the transaction
Sale & leaseback
- Pickard consultants understand all aspects of sale and lease back transactions, and thus are equipped to negotiate the most favourable economic terms in the most expedient manner.
- Sale & Leaseback is a simple method of raising funds from your existing assets without having to vacate them.
- As the name - Sale & Leaseback suggests an agreement is made to "sell" the company assets to a financial institution who in turn agrees to lease the items back to your company for an agreed rate over a set period of time.
- In most cases within the transaction of Sale & Leaseback 100% funding against the assets valuation can be achieved.
- The transfer is seamless and will not impact on the day to day running of the business.
- In this way your company can utilise existing equity in "owned" (or financed) assets to provide essential working capital.
- Ownership of the assets can be transferred back to your company after the primary lease repayments have been made at a price agreed in the lease back contract.