What will be the economic effect of the project implemented in Pustomyty? In what form is it planned to maintain the operability of the entire infrastructure of the park? Sergey Gerasimov, Head of Commercial Real Estate at Pickard, continues to talk about the logistics and production park in Lviv region and its main advantages.
- What infrastructure facilities will be presented on the territory of the IP?
- The creation of infrastructure facilities is envisaged in the Pustomyty logistics and production park: office and industrial storage facilities, parking for cars and trucks, public catering facilities.
- In what form is it planned to maintain the efficiency of the entire infrastructure of the park?
- It is planned that one management company will ensure the optimal level of performance.
- How do you assess the economic effect of the implementation of the industrial park project?
- First of all, the industrial park has every chance of becoming a real point of growth, primarily economic, both for a certain territory and for the country. In addition, it is also a good opportunity to integrate small and medium-sized businesses into production processes.
Economic efficiency for the region consists in the creation of jobs (up to 1,000), and in tax revenues to the local budget, and in the development of related industries (transport, food facilities, construction / repair of buildings, room cleaning, etc.).
For resident companies, this is the implementation of investment projects, the development of a new market (with a high level of risk, however, so far, with a low level of competition and saturation).
- In addition to using the developer’s own funds, how can one attract investment in such projects today? Is it lending, funds of funds, state support, other ways?
- The project will be financed by developer funds and resources of one of the Czech commercial banks. Possible loan programs are also being discussed with the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
- How is the registration process of an industrial park going, how much time is required?
- The procedure is fully consistent with the current legislation of Ukraine. Expected registration deadlines - up to 6 months. The legislative framework on which the creation and operation of industrial parks is based includes the Constitution of Ukraine, the Civil, Land, Tax, Customs Codes and other laws of Ukraine, as well as a number of international treaties.
For the construction and maintenance of real estate necessary for conducting entrepreneurial activity, land plots are provided to residents of the IP. If land is used that is in state or communal ownership, the principle of competitiveness is the basis for choosing a management company. At the same time, an open competition is announced, as reported in the media. If the land is privately owned, the initiator of the creation of the IP determines the management company itself.
- What parameters will correspond to real estate created in the IP?
- Since the potential target audience of the project is production and / or logistics companies, the premises will correspond to class A. The participating companies are stable Ukrainian enterprises that are provided with bank financing and foreign ones.
Among the working procedures when creating IPs, which are launched first of all, include life-supporting: connecting and connecting to electric, gas, water supply networks, heat supply and communications.
- What criteria must an industrial park project meet in order to register?
- For entering IP in the Register there is a package of documents, including, including, the concept and development plan. Also among the mandatory items that must be indicated to the initiator of the construction of the IP is an estimated amount of resources required for the creation and functioning of the park: financial, material, technical, labor, natural, etc. The law of Ukraine stipulates that the creator of the IP in the concept prescribes the sources from which it is planned to attract these resources.
Інші матеріали на цю тему:
Pickard Agency experts will advise you on the registration of real estate in Pustomyty.
For more information, please contact us: +38 044 278 00 02